In October 2018, a new currency was introduced in the game : Event Tickets !
You can spend your tickets at a special merchant : The Impresario.
In non-DLC zones, the Impresario is located a bit outside Vulkhel Guard (Auridon), Davon’s Watch (Stonefalls) and Daggerfall (Glenumbra). The map pin for it looks like a little calendar with a star !
She is also located in the main DLC/chapter zones : just outside Vivec City in Vvardenfell, north of Alinor in Summerset, on the outskirts of Rimmen in Northern Elsweyr, near the docks of Solitude in Western Skyrim and at the Eastern exit of Leyawiin in Blackwood.
The Impresario only appears during a festival.
You can only hold 12 Event Tickets per account so be careful ! If you have 12 Event Tickets and you earn another one, it will go to waste ! To take a look at how much “currency” you’re holding, open your inventory (I) and on the top right corner, select “currency” (the coins).
You can unlock special collectibles with event tickets !
Here’s the basic principle :
- You buy fragments of a base collectible from the Impresario
- Once you have all the fragments of the base collectible, you combine them to unlock the base collectible
- You buy fragments of an “evolution” from the Impresario
- Once you have the base collectible + all the fragments of the evolution, you combine them to evolve the base collectible
In 2018-2020, the base collectible was the Nascent Indrik and you could evolve it into another type of Indrik (Crimson Indrik, Dawnwood Indrik etc.). You can’t get the Indriks anymore, and the ESO team is not planning on bringing them back as of now, although they said it’s possible they do in the future.
Starting in January 2021, you can get a new base collectible : the Unstable Morpholith. It’s a “pet” and it’s divided into three fragments : Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder. Each fragment costs 5 event tickets and you can buy them from the Impresario.
The fragments are located under Collectibles -> Fragments -> Unstable Morpholith. Once you have all three fragments, hover over any of them and press E to combine. Tada !
The Unstable Morpholith pet can be found under the “Flying pets” category. The Impresario always sells all 3 fragments of the Unstable Morpholith.
The first evolution was the Deadlands Scorcher skin, divided into 3 fragments, which was available during the 1st quarter of 2021. You cannot buy the fragments anymore but the Impresario might sell them again at the end of the year.
The second evolution is the Deadlands Firewalker personality, divided into 3 fragments : Vial of Bubbling Daedric Brew, Vial of Simmering Daedric Brew and Vial of Scalding Daedric Brew. Each fragment costs 10 event tickets and they are sold by the Impresario.
The skin fragments are located under Collectibles -> Fragments -> Deadlands Firewalker. Once you have all 3 fragments AND the base collectible, hover over any of them and press E to combine.
During the Anniversary Jubilee, you could buy fragments 1 and 2. During the Midyear Mayhem, you can buy fragment 3 and the previous fragments.
You cannot buy fragments of a previous evolution. That means that, after the Midyear Mayhem, you will not be able to buy the Deadlands Firewalker personality fragments because there will be a new evolution available. However, it’s possible that, at the end of the year, you can buy all fragments (it was the case in 2019 and 2020).
Upcoming evolutions :
- Q3 = Dagonic Quasigriff (mount)
- Q4 = a house (fire/lava “themed”)
There will be many festivals throughout the year ! During each festival, you’ll be able to earn tickets.
The festivals will be announced automatically in the #bot-room channel on Discord and I (Yun) will write posts in the #all-about-ESO channel with all the important information ! Read that post if you’re a bit confused about the official ESO article 😉 To join our discord channel, simply click here. You can find a list of past festivals here. Some events come back every year (Midyear Mayhem, Jester’s Festival, Anniversary Jubilee, Witches Festival, New Life Festival) but some are new. There’s more or less one festival per month.
The way to get tickets will be specific to each festival so keep an eye on these announcements !
- You can only have one Unstable Morpholith and one of each evolution per account. This means that before you “create” a new Unstable Morpholith, you’ll need to evolve your first one.
- Since they are collectibles, the pet and the evolutions are account wide !
- The fragments are also unique collectibles so you can only have one of each fragment per account. You can get new ones after combining them though.
- You can buy tickets with crowns during the events (250 Crowns = 1 Event Ticket)
- The Impresario is selling other items like Outfit Style Pages and special pets, check it out 😉
Go and get your goodies \o/