In October 2018, a new currency was introduced in the game : Event Tickets !
You can spend your tickets at a special merchant : The Impresario.
In non-DLC zones, the Impresario is located a bit outside Vulkhel Guard (Auridon), Davon’s Watch (Stonefalls) and Daggerfall (Glenumbra). The map pin for it looks like a little calendar with a star !
She is also located in the main DLC/chapter zones : just outside Vivec City in Vvardenfell, north of Alinor in Summerset, on the outskirts of Rimmen in Northern Elsweyr, near the docks of Solitude in Western Skyrim and at the Eastern exit of Leyawiin in Blackwood.
The Impresario only appears during a festival.
You can only hold 12 Event Tickets per account so be careful ! If you have 12 Event Tickets and you earn another one, it will go to waste ! To take a look at how much “currency” you’re holding, open your inventory (I) and on the top right corner, select “currency” (the coins).
You can unlock special collectibles with event tickets !
Here’s the basic principle :
- You buy fragments of a base collectible from the Impresario
- Once you have all the fragments of the base collectible, you combine them to unlock the base collectible
- You buy fragments of an “evolution” from the Impresario
- Once you have the base collectible + all the fragments of the evolution, you combine them to evolve the base collectible
In 2018-2020, the base collectible was the Nascent Indrik and you could evolve it into another type of Indrik (Crimson Indrik, Dawnwood Indrik etc.). You can’t get the Indriks anymore, and the ESO team is not planning on bringing them back as of now, although they said it’s possible they do in the future.
Starting in January 2021, you can get a new base collectible : the Unstable Morpholith. It’s a “pet” and it’s divided into three fragments : Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder. Each fragment costs 5 event tickets and you can buy them from the Impresario.
The fragments are located under Collectibles -> Fragments -> Unstable Morpholith. Once you have all three fragments, hover over any of them and press E to combine. Tada !
The Unstable Morpholith pet can be found under the “Flying pets” category. The Impresario always sells all 3 fragments of the Unstable Morpholith.
The first evolution was the Deadlands Scorcher skin, the second evolution was the Deadlands Firewalker personality, the third evolution was the Dagonic Quasigriff pet and the fourth evolution was the Doomchar Plateau house each divided into 3 fragments (5 for the house). They were available during the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and 4th quarter of 2021, respectively. Stay tuned for the 2022 evolutions !
You can find the fragments of an evolution under Collectibles -> Fragments
Once you have all fragments of an evolution AND the base collectible, hover over any of them and press E to combine.
The first festival of Q1 is going to be the Daedric War Celebration.
Upcoming evolutions :
- Q1 (2022) : Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet
- Q2 (2022) : Scales of Akatosh skin
There will be many festivals throughout the year ! During each festival, you’ll be able to earn tickets.
The festivals will be announced automatically in the #bot-room channel on Discord and I (Yun) will write posts in the #all-about-ESO channel with all the important information ! Read that post if you’re a bit confused about the official ESO article 😉 To join our discord channel, simply click here. You can find a list of past festivals here. Some events come back every year (Midyear Mayhem, Jester’s Festival, Anniversary Jubilee, Witches Festival, New Life Festival) but some are new. There’s more or less one festival per month.
The way to get tickets will be specific to each festival so keep an eye on these announcements !
- You can only have one Unstable Morpholith and one of each evolution per account. This means that before you “create” a new Unstable Morpholith, you’ll need to evolve your first one.
- Since they are collectibles, the pet and the evolutions are account wide !
- The fragments are also unique collectibles so you can only have one of each fragment per account. You can get new ones after combining them though.
- You can buy tickets with crowns during the events (250 Crowns = 1 Event Ticket)
- The Impresario is selling other items like Outfit Style Pages and special pets, check it out 😉
Go and get your goodies \o/