Above all else and as a top priority please note that cheating and/or exploiting (or any breach of TOS) will not be tolerated and could result in a report to ZOS team and instant dismissal from the guild.
1. Be mature, well-spoken and polite. We are all adults and few “spicey” jokes here and there won’t hurt anybody, but try to not be crude and obscene or racist. We also love being silly sometimes, but persistent childish behaviour is not welcomed.
2. Remember: English is not the first language for most of the EU players, so be understanding and understandable. It doesn’t matter if your English is not perfect, don’t be shy and ask your fellow countryman for help if needed or use Google Translate.
3. Please do not overuse lol-speak and do not spam/troll the ingame chat (we allow more on Discord, but be reasonable). No spamming ‘zone’ and ‘say’ or ‘yell’ with any kind of message.
4. Do your best and assist requests for help whenever possible. If you do not wish to be disturbed, set your status accordingly.
5. Behave in a manner befitting House Tertia. Do not annoy people around you, do not set weapons/skills off in a city (unless it is needed in a quest) – that includes duelling!!! Get off your horse and unsummon your huge pets (Warden Bear, Clannfear, Winged Twilight!) when approaching merchants, crafting stations, Undaunted enclaves and other services.
6. Keep a careful eye on the chat-box and acknowledge greetings – we are a guild and such greetings should be answered whenever possible or soon after.
7. Please do not use the Bank as a ‘trash can’. Also please note that everything you put in the bank is available for other members to take and use as they please (within reason of course). Any guild member with the Oathman rank and above may withdraw any item from the bank, but please try to put something of approximative value back when you are able to.
- The forum ‘The Conduct’ is closed to new topics and replies.